Valid car license and control card ( or certificate whose deadline does not expire before the date of return of the vehicle ), with a minimm of two years experience;
Valid Identity document – Identity card or International passport;
An age of 21 years;
After and agreement, the renter has to provide original and copies of his driving license or ID card/passport ( you can send the copies in advance ).
2. Renting Period:
-The minimum rental period is 2 days ( 48 hours );
-The maxim rental period is up to 6 months;
-If you would like to rent a car for more than 2 months , please contact our team so we can give you the most profitable prices and conditions.
3. Turning back delays:
-Upon turning back, the client has the right of 2 hours gratis period ( it has to be agreed in advance and entered into the rental conctract).
-Upon a delay from 2 to 4 hours, there is a 50% tax from the amount of money for 1 rental day.
-Upon a delay over 4 hours, we will tax the amount of charge for a full rental day.
4.Prices and payment:
- All the prices are in EURO with VAT included.
- The amount is based on a 24-hour rental period ( 24 hours are calculated from the time of the renting )
Payment is done:
- In cash at the time when the documents are filled and the car is given.
- Via bank – in advance, via bank account of the company given from us. *Taxes and commissions are paid by the client.
- Via credit card – in advance , with approved bank form or via credit card terminal ( only with a request for a place different than our office ).
*There is a possibility of a bank tax depending on the bank publisher.
- The deposit is paid during the contract process.
- The deposit is given back after our client returns the vehicle and there are no absences or damages.
5. Delivery/ Returning of the vehicle
The client is required to return the vehicle in the condition it is given in the very begining of the rental period.
It includes the hygene of the vehicle ( interior and exterior ) preserving the entirety of the vehicle without any visible damages/deficiencies.
Additional taxes might occur if any of the conditions above is not met or a fixed deduction of the deposit depending on the condition failure.
If hygene condition is not met, a tax of 10 EUR will be required
If there are any damages/deficiencies( if there is no protocol given from the police ) a fixed amount of the deposit is deducted
depending on the damage/deficiency.
- For the area around Sofia is 24/7 and free.
- Outside Sofia :Please call +359 896 757 090 !
6. Hiring a driver
f you wish to hire a driver , MG RENTACAR will provide you at any time, as the service cost is 15 EUR a day plus the all the expenses for hotels ( if it is outside Sofia ).
-The usage of fuel is paid by the tenant.
- The vehicles are given with the fuel available and are given back with the same amount;
- In case the vehicle is give back with less fuel, the difference is paid 1.40 EUR per liter.
8. Journeys abroad
AFTER REQUESTING THE COMPANY
9. The vehicles are equipped with:
- Vignette – paid highway taxes for the whole of Bulgaria.
- Standart equipment, according to Traffic requirements – spare wheel, car jack, spanner, emergency triangle, fire extinguisher, first aid kit.
- Season tires – summer and winter.
10. Technical problems
- In case there is a technical problem, please contact our team on the emergency telephone , written in the rental contract.
- Car exchanges – in case there is a technical malfunction ( Landlord’s fault ) within 12 hours ( for Sofia ) and 24 hours ( on the territory of Bulgaria ), we will provide you an exchanging vehicle for free. In case there is a RTA or malfunction that does not depend on us, we will bring you a vehicle , right after you pay all the expenses on delivery and rent.
11. Car accident ( RTA ):
In case there is a car accident, please call the company telephones , written on the rental contract. Right after, please call the telephone for emergency situations in Bulgaria ( tel.: 112 ) and ask for cooperation.
Insurance is not valid in the occasions when :
The vehicle is driven after the usage of alcohol or drug substances;
When an RTA protocol is not presented for the accident from Traffic police upon vehicle return;
The renter has allowed an unauthorized in the rental contract individual to take control over the vehicle;
Tires or/and rims of the vehicle are damaged and a protocol is not provided from Traffic police;
The renter has damaged the vehicle or its accessories on purpose.
Thief Insurance is not valid when:
A protocol for the thief is not presented from Traffic police;
Vehicle’s documents and keys are not given back;
The vehicle is left unlocked;
The vehicle is left without an alarm system switched on;